me Me ME

Friday, July 18, 2008

i realised when i am pissed, i will think of every other reason to justify myself... and blame whoever except me... i will be totally reluctant to think what i have done wrong, instead, put the blame on whoever else....

only when i forced myself to think, or when i have calm down, i realised that i was at fault too...

but the worse thing is, i know that is how i behave, and constantly reminds myself to do the right things before/at the point of/after the argument, but i just could not stop myself...

i think i need to come up with a set of standard operating procedures of what to do when i feel pissed so that i will not repeat my mistakes again and again...

currently too lazy to do so thou...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home