me Me ME

Monday, August 27, 2007

hey guys, i am peeling... lol...

anyway, for your information, if u did not watch the recent news, on last sat, there are arson cases in 3 carparks and 1 hdb void deck in woodlands (these places are only a few hundred kms apart) trying to destroy all the motorbikes in the area... oh ya, i lived right in between these few places where the arson cases took place...

so my area is so unsafe now, in case u all dunno, on my way home from the mrt, there were 4 notices looking for witnesses to some crime committed, thou some of them are taken down by now, but i wonder if the criminals are caught... my fren once told me that Woodlands is among the top 3 places where most crimes took place...

yep, why am i saying this? i juz wanna say, dun ask me out at night k... lol... besides the crimes taking place, also i wanna study la, i am so so so lagging but i dun seemed to want to make any effort to catch up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home