me Me ME

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

hehe... i am so happy... finally my timetable is much much better... managed to change my horrible 201 class to another one, but in the course of changing, i have to change my 202 class, that means i have to pao qi this fren of mine... but the trauma 201 brought me is far far far too horrible that as the fren who i pao qi says, "nth seemed to be able to stop khaichee from changing her class, even though i was sitting beside her".... lol... sorry my dear fren but i think ur situation there is much much better than my 201 class...

for 214 and 246, i am alone la, but then it's ok la, cos get to know new ppl ma... well, i really hope i can change 214 class thou... lol... but staying on i dun mind....

anyway spend alot of money la... i gg to buy new textbook for 214, then i joined the windsurfing beginner's class that cost me $60... sigh... money fly away so quickly! Moreover i can predict i am gg to spend more money soon... oh ya, went to buy thumb drive today cos the previous one that my sis give me was lost!!! then gotta spend $20.90!!! but that is not the worse part, in order to pay for the thumbdrive, i have to queue a long queue at the atm machine and endure loud music and ppl smoking, only to realise that actually i can pay via nets la... wah lao... that place looks so lok kok that nets seemed impossible and so i dun bother to ask... then when the uncle ask me cash or nets, it feels like got lightning strike me la... edited at 930pm: anyway the worst thing, just nice i typed "worse" just now... premotion for the worse right.... when i reached home, i found the thumbdrive... so typical story la!!! edited at 0051, my sis reminded me just now that my mp3 itself is a thumbdrive!! how can i forget all abt it???!!!

today is quite a good day;D i will juz need to settle my 202 proj group cos i juz change classes but the groups alr form... need to find the group to join... anyway found out that the person who left the class so that i can join the class was in my fren's grp... so i can take over his place!! lol...

anyway got presentation tmr!! so fast!! communication issues and skills in 21st century... wah lao... who knows?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home