me Me ME

Friday, June 08, 2007

Got back my results... as expected, i perform badly for stats... haha... all the surfing net and msn chat during stats lessons pays off;p all the b&f subjects failed me badly, clearly i am not cut out for them... lalala... luckily other subjects helped me...

AA102 ACCOUNTING II A-
AB103 STATISTICAL & QUANTITATIVE METHODS B-
AB105 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR & DESIGN A
AB106 PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS EX
EE8086 ASTRONOMY - STARS, GALAXIES AND COSMOLOGY S

luckily i s/u my astro, if not sure pull down my gpa, current gpa decreased to 4.2... last time is 4.22... muz strive hard for my linguistic if not pull down my gpa again... haha...

anyway econs is exempted... juz put there for fun... anyway i cleared more AUs than last sem, 19 as compared to 18, thou i studied less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home