me Me ME

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Career woman

My fren told me that I bear the look of an ambitious career woman...

I told her, I am not ambitious at all, and easily contented career wise...

I supposed I am more ambitious abt love thanks career.. but love doesn't come and career is sticking close...

Time to focus on career?

But my heart yearns to be free.. and be loved...

I will just follow my heart...

Btw this is not the first time that ppl are surprise at how different I think, compared to their stereotype/impression of me... Of course la, although I talk/share alot, I know how to draw the line...

Quite touched when a close friend point out that I don't really share alot of my feelings to anyone... My idea is, everyone has their own troubles and let me solve my own and don't trouble anyone.. see I so nice :p

I tried, to share some of my anxiety and negative feelings this time.. although they can't solve the problem for me, but I am feel empowered by their support...

Thank you my friends. I have learnt sth new in my life and discovered that I am holding onto something which I more precious than I already thought it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home