me Me ME

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Revelation

Today I Realised, that I am much more happy even thou I am monetarily poorer than before.

I like the carefree-ness of my life. To not worry abt anything.

I was always seeking a goal in my life, then I decided tt my goal is to be happy.. Then I starting to wonder how do I obtain happiness? What do I want to be happy?

Today I Realised, I dun need anyth to be happy. I dun need to care how I will obtain my happiness in the future. I shld live in the present and enjoy every happy moment that is happening right now. No need to plan for the future, cos no one ever knows what is gg to happen... It's like the weather... It's suppose to be sunny then it rained... I am happy that it rained cos I was tired and lazy and wanted a rest. Although the weather forecast say sunny, eventually it rained and I am happy.

And I Realised that there is no need for a goal, if a goal is sth tt trouble me. I just need to stay happy every day, day by day.

I Realised that I have been seeking many things in life, love, wealth, fame, travel, but acty I dun need them. I dun need them to be happy. The freedom to do what I like at the particular moment makes me happy.

I always think if anyth traumatic happened in my life, like someone imp died, I will be devastated and hopeless... But now I know what I really want, I am sure I can survive and continue to remain happy.

Happiness is not bound by time and space and I can be happy anytime I want to be.

I am happy that I went on this journey to discover myself, to think, to find out what I really want and what is impt to me in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home