me Me ME

Thursday, March 01, 2012

wow... back at blogging.... actually surprised that some of my frens continued to blog...

well, i am back cos i wanna find somewhere to post a longgg post and twitter and facebook are both unsuitable... twitter has words limit... facebook, well, too many ppl...

also, i have the luxury of using the computer... usually it will be hogged by my sis, and so i will write in one of my diaries.... haha!

why one of my diaries? cos i always cannot rmb where i put my diaries and so, i always have new diaries since i have so many notebooks.. heh... so i will try to locate one of those diaries and jot down my thoughts;)

it is good to see how the way i think has matured as i grew older... i learnt to be more compassionate, i learnt to be more understanding and see things from other ppl's point of view...
i am still ill tempered, but i tried to control..

i started to be proud of the optimism in me which i always tried to hide... I used to dislike the description of happy go lucky on me, and the word optimistic.... cos i thought that is sooo uncool... but well, i started to realised that optimistic ppl are really rare and hard to come by... and i am glad i am one of those... hahaha....

maybe i am not really optimistic but i am just optimistic that i am optimistic... hahaha... wadever... as long as i am happy =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home