me Me ME

Saturday, November 29, 2008

everytime during exams, it's the time for me to ponder through my set of philosophies which i will forget after exams ended... so u can see how focused i am when i was studying...

i rmb i wanted to blog sth, but nw i forgot!!

oh ya, i suddenly rmb...

during this exam period, i keep on thinking abt my life time dream... haha...

first, i wanted to be a farmer,

then i wanted open a cafe,

then after watching the korean drama "on air", i wanted to be a scriptwriter again(well, it used to be my dream but i think my concepts all lack depth and creative ideas) and get hooked with a cute director like what happened in the drama

oh ya, i also wanted to be an entrepreneur who start a anti-balding hair care shop and later to develop into a chain that is all over the world (sth like yun nam / beijing 101)...

seriously, i think this can work!!! after becoming an auditor (which i hope some company will want me), then i will get my access to a huge network of potential customers cos they are overstressed!!! afterwhich i will go to some place to find a formula for hair growth(well, i will try to achieve this part asap), and afterwhich, i will find some venture capitalists to aid me to start a business!!! woohoo!!!

so after my chains become a success, i can go open a cafe(oh ya, sell vietnam coffee!! recently obsessed with it!!!) and spend my time in my cafe to think of ideas for my script writer(obviously i will hire someone to mend my shop la, i will help out if when i feel uninspired)... then i will find my cute director... hohoho!! (actually i am keeping the options open, dun exactly need to be director, just need to be cute and talented and has promising future)

and when i am old, me and my director would have earned enough to go to new zealand to farm for the rest of our lives.... lalala...

well, fat hopes... come on, i am a realistic person! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home